Truly create health and vitality with Dr Ro’s support and guidance. Discover how you manage your health and work on your vision on a daily basis. Create change, look deeply into your habits and create a platform to revitalise your health. Allow this series to be the catalyst for change in all aspects of your health.
Part 1 – You & Your Health
- Dr Ro walks you through a bespoke health event. Uncover inspiring insights as you join a room of participants also on a health journey of discovery.
- Identify, from a foundational level, why health is so important to you.
- 4 simple questions that reconnect you with why you are taking part in this series.
- Expose and replace excuses that have held you back.
- Uncover the beliefs you are carrying and accept the impact these perceptions have had on you in the past – take ownership of your health and reclaim your drive.
- Identify the language you use, encouraging or debilitating.
- Dr Ro provokes you to identify your blocks.
- Build on your vision, a comprehensive plan for all aspects of your health.
- Start creating the new you, the person who prioritises health and wellness.
- Describe, modify and build your vision in a deeper sense.
- Understand the importance of making new choices that lead to an enhanced quality of life.
Part 2 – Four Step Change Process
- 4 principles for a complete transformational process.
- Dr Ro empowers you to maximise his 4-step process to reduce your body’s toxic load.
- Clarify your foundations, your architecture, your blueprint. It’s how you show up. Probing questions to discover your beliefs, values and rules.
- Tools to help you comprehend what specific feelings and emotions you want to nurture with regards to your health.
- Add clarity to your vision, discover what resonates with you and weave this into your new architecture of the new healthier you.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how toxins build up from not just what we consume but from our environment too.
- Top tips for cleansing and re-vitalise your body.
Part 3 – What Your Blood Tells You
- Discover what makes your blood go to an acidic state.
- Your blood doesn’t lie; life blood analysis expert Geeta Tailor illustrates the powerful truth your blood can uncover.
- Delve into a new awareness of how acid forming food, plus stress, has an effect on your blood and in turn your body.
- Create awareness for the surprising safeguards your body creates to protect you and keep you alive. How it manages acidity & weight gain.
- Comprehend the warning signs and where deficiencies come from.
- Witness, at a cellular level, the importance water, greens and a balanced diet have to your health.
- Dr Ro discusses the benefits of an organic diet.
- Health is a long-term plan. Geeta’s Top 3 tips to clean up your blood.
- From food to mood – Dr Ro gives us a succinct list to increase our self-awareness.
Part 4 – Water – Exercise – Sleep
- A comprehensive introduction to support your new healthier lifestyle.
- The magic of water; reduce stress and ulcers with water.
- Build your awareness, top tips for spotting dehydration and potentially negating medication.
- Facts around why it’s wise to start the day with water, lemon and supplements.
- Hot and cold, small glasses or pints of? Discover the best way to drink your water.
- A simplified formula to calculate your ideal water intake per day.
- Dr Ro’s explains the 3 elements of exercise.
- Allow your awareness of your health to grow.
- Implement new habits in numerous incremental ways.
- Empowering information to equip you with up-to-date scientific discoveries.
- Ground your sense of self-worth, build your immune system and stimulate your body to work more efficiently.
- Maximise your results and feel instant change by training on a Rebounder.
- Discover the power of positive stress and working with or against gravity.
- Learn an incredible way to bring exercise into the nooks and crannies of your day.
- Gain a deeper understanding of Isometric and Isotonic training.
- Start toning your whole body and your skeletal health.
- Discover how to prepare yourself to achieve optimum sleep.
- Understand the 4 stages of a typical sleep cycle.
- Learn how to connect with the natural balance of your own body.
- The purpose of each stage of the sleep cycle is explained – for workbook.
- Identify the signs and consequences of not getting enough sleep, the long-term stress on your body and the side effects of sleep apnea.
- Understand the knock-on effect of a lack of sleep on our reproductive system and health.
- Gain a deeper insight into sleep with a wide range of up to date scientific sleep research.
- Action vital information on Blue Light Omission and Digital Devices vs a natural cycle of sleep.
- Discover Dr Ro’s 10 simple practices to give your body time to relax and unwind.
- Develop breathing techniques, mindful practices and top tips for an easy night’s sleep.
- Your sleep is affected by more than just caffeine and alcohol.
Part 5 – Stop the Toxins
- Dr Ro asks you to step up and take part in a 30-day challenge.
- 3 empowering questions to help you take your next steps.
- Re-engineering your health and inspiration to feel committed and ways to enjoy the process.
- Reduce/stop finding alternatives, why make these changes and what benefits to expect.
- Patience; tips to allow the cleanse to work.
- More signposts to create a greater awareness on all aspects of your lifestyle and its impact on your health.
- Dr Ro prepares us for side effects as our systems release toxins.
Part 6 – Revitalizing Yourself
- A culmination of all that we have learnt and worked on in the Health and Vitality Series.
- Dr Ro gives you an extensive list to use as a starting point, or to deepen your health practice.
- Bring ‘live foods’ into your diet, clever ways to freshen up your meals and add variety and flavour.
- Clarify what can be switched for a healthy alternative and the benefits of supplements.
- From apple cider vinegar to organic produce, understand the foods that support the new, healthier you.
- Gain ideas to help you if your day to day life requires a lot of sitting!
- Encouragement for drawing exercise into your life, simple breathing exercises. Tips for building your confidence and stamina over time. Stimulating blood flow and balancing the lymphatic system.
- Create a helpful sleep routine, plus resources for further reading.
- Dr Ro goes all out, more ideas, tips and recipes to keep you on your health track.
Want to live as a healthier, more vibrant you? Learn all you need to learn to revitalise your health today. Start the Health & Vitality series now.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!