This series is designed to give you powerful tools that you can use to become more efficient with your time. It takes you through a top-down approach from the vision of how you want your life to look, to specific projects that you are working on, right down to ground level operations and how to manage these on a day-to-day basis. This is an information-packed series with methods and techniques that help you focus in on your daily activities to get more powerful results.
Part 1 – Scale of Perspective
- Discover the five levels of perspective.
- Take a look at your life from 50,000ft.
- Learn how to prioritise personal and professional projects.
- Work out your 6-months to 5-year plan.
- Define your ground level activities and maximise Dr Ro’s processes for weekly and monthly project monitoring.
Part 2 – Purpose & Vision
- Discover how to create a clear, specific 5, 10 and 15-year powerful vision.
- Learn why people get stuck in a rut.
- Discover Dr Ro’s process for helicoptering in and out of your life and projects.
- Determine where you spend most of your time within Dr Ro’s five levels approach.
- Receive a template of Dr Ro’s Vision creation sheet to use for yourself.
- Start creating specific purpose points to your vision.
Part 3 – Managing Your Environment
- Understand the difference between internal and external environments.
- Answer Dr Ro’s coaching questions about your work and home environment.
- Assess how much clutter you are creating at home and work.
- Utilise Dr Ro’s top four Environment questions for gaining clarity.
- Learn how to identify the key distractions that affect your work efficiency.
- Discover Dr Ro’s FIVE ways to radically deal with poor environments.
- Experience the amazing power of downloading your life.
- Learn about the twelve essential elements of your life to download.
- Prepare yourself for “getting things done.”
Part 4 – Getting the Work Done
- Discover a powerful 5-Step process for getting your work done.
- Learn specifically when to apply the download process.
- Gain a rapid procedure for actioning your work.
- Learn four ways to handle activities that cannot be actioned now.
- Understand how to place immediate actions into your Project system.
- Utilise Dr Ro’s five-minute rule to move items forward.
- Deal with distractions effectively.
- Transform your efficiency with emails.
Part 5 – Time Management Routines
- Discover Dr Ro’s four essential time management review points.
- Refine your E-mail reviewing process.
- Learn Dr Ro’s six essential daily routines.
- Learn how best to slide activities that are not critical today.
- Maximise Dr Ro’s vital, 6-part weekly review strategy.
- Discover the power of Dr Ro’s five project reviews.
- Learn Dr Ro’s seven-part Monthly & Quarterly review strategy.
Part 6 – Leveraging Your Time
- Discover Dr Ro’s six primary questions for choosing whether to leverage or not.
- Understand the difference between, mini, small and large projects.
- Learn how to know when to leverage your time.
- Master Dr Ro’s Leverage Review Process.
- Utilise Dr Ro’s exercise on how to log your activities for leverage.
- Identify the blocks that have stopped you leveraging your activities in the past.
- Learn who you should choose to help you.
- Understand the difference between a PA and a VA.
- Maximise three vital pieces of information to explain when delegating.
Get the results you want in life by becoming more efficient in managing your time today. Start the Time Management series now.